Leaving from Cape Liberty, New Jersey, on the Anthem of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Anthem of the Seas
Prepare to be WOWed
No matter how you like to Caribbean, you've never done it like this. Onboard the world's most revolutionary ship - Anthem of the Seas®. Feel the rush skydiving right on the deck of the ship with the RipCordSM by iFLY® skydiving simulator. Or play at the SeaPlexSM, an activities space that's a real game changer, offering bumper cars, a roller rink, circus school and more. If leisurely pursuits are more your speed, enjoy breathtaking island sights from the best seat in any house, the North StarSM. Take in transformative entertainment at Two70SM. Or grab a drink at Bionic Bar, where mixology meets technology. There's only one way to Caribbean like this. Only on Royal Caribbean®.
Battle it out on bumper cars, go roller skating and take a trapeze class in this multi-purpose space.
Edu-tainment for Kids
Our Adventure Ocean® youth programs are not only fun for kids, they are educational too!
Did you know?
North Star takes you 300 feet above sea level where you will experience breathtaking 360-degree views.
The second ship in our most revolutionary class yet
- RipCord by iFLY®, the first sky-diving experience at sea
- North StarSM observation capsule
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and more at Seaplex, the largest indoor active space at sea
- 30-foot high Rock Climbing Wall
- 220-foot outdoor, poolside movie screen
- Adults-only Solarium pool, a glass canopied retreat*
- Indoor pool with retractable roof
- Variety of fitness classes offered at the state-of-the-art Fitness Center**
- Full-service VitalitySM Spa featuring 100+ ways to pamper yourself**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
** Additional charges may apply.
Feet for Skydiving
for feeling free.
- Broadway-style shows
- Casino Royale® with thousands of square feet of slots and tables
- Two70° with nighttime aerial entertainment and an ice bar
- Music Hall, an edgy venue for live music performances
degree views from Two70º
to see like never before.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on occupancy selected, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.