Western Mediterranean Cruise
Leaving from Barcelona, Spain, on the Symphony of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Symphony of the Seas
Take the plunge into all new adventures
Introducing the Symphony of the Seas - the newest addition to Royal Caribbean's award-winning Oasis Class fleet. The world's biggest ship with the world’s best features just got even better. There's no turning back once you take the plunge 10 stories into the mysteries of the deep on the tallest slide at sea, Ultimate Abyss, as well as the exhilarating multilevel Perfect Storm slides. As the kids explore Splashaway Bay, take a tree-lined stroll through Central Park, or find your own haven in any of the other seven iconic onboard neighborhoods. Sip a post-dinner cocktail crafted by a robot in our unique Bionic Bar, and share every moment with not just your family onboard, but friends back home with VOOM - the fastest Internet at sea. Discover the biggest, boldest family vacation ever on a ship unlike anything else on the ocean.
Bionic Bar Powered
Place orders via tablets and then have fun watching robotic bartenders hard at work mixing cocktails.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Did you know?
Symphony of the Seas® boasts a handcrafted carousel at sea.
The ship that changed everything
Entertainment & Adventures
- Three multi-story waterslides
- The Ultimate Abyss, the tallest slide at sea
- Hand-carved carousel in the Boardwalk®
- Splashaway BaySM kids’ water park
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- 3D movie theater showing new-release movies
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Complimentary ice-skating rink
- Complimentary ice-skating shows, AquaTheater acrobatics shows and other live entertainment
- One-of-a-kind crafted cocktails served by robot bartenders at the Bionic Bar
As unique as the guests who enjoy them.
Escape from the Ordinary
- Central Park®, a living outdoor garden at sea
- 14 pools and whirlpools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat**
- Full-service VitalitySM Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu***
- Tai chi, Pilates and yoga classes offered at the state-of-the-art Fitness Center**
** During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
*** Additional charges may apply.
To tantalize your taste buds.
- 10 complimentary dining options, including Park Café and Windjammer Marketplace.
- Five-star dining at Chops Grille steakhouse, Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, Sabor Taqueria and Tequila Bar and Izumi Hibachi & Sushi †
- Starbucks® store at sea†
† Fee may apply.
Crew members to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on occupancy selected, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.