Eastern Caribbean Holiday Cruise
Leaving from Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida, on the Oasis of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Oasis of the Seas
Meet the Ship that Revolutionized the Cruising Experience
Experience the ship that revolutionized cruise vacations—Oasis of the Seas®. Its groundbreaking design offers seven distinct neighborhoods built for your ultimate enjoyment. From zip-line thrills and FlowRider® surfing to the largest spa at sea, Oasis of the Seas proves the impossible is possible and offers something for everyone. Join us onboard a world where innovation rules.
Create unforgettable moments with your favorite characters from DreamWorks movies.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Did you know?
Oasis of the Seas® boasts the first handcrafted carousel at sea.
The ship that changed everything
Escape from the Ordinary
- Central Park®, a living outdoor garden at sea
- 14 pools and whirlpools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat**
- Full-service VitalitySM Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu***
- Tai chi, Pilates and yoga classes offered at the state-of-the-art Fitness Center**
** During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
*** Additional charges may apply.
As unique as the guests who enjoy them.
Entertainment & Adventures
- Hand-carved carousel in the Boardwalk®
- H2O ZoneSM kids’ water park
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- 3D movie theater showing new-release movies
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Complimentary mini golf and ice-skating rink
- Complimentary Broadway hit musical Cats as well as ice-skating shows, AquaTheater acrobatics shows and other live entertainment
- DreamWorks Experience featuring parades, character breakfast and meet & greets with your favorite characters from Shrek, Madagasgar and Kung Fu Panda
*There is a $10.00 per person charge for all guests over the age of six for the DreamWorks Character Breakfast.
To tantalize your taste buds.
- 10 additional complimentary dining options, including Park Café, Windjammer Marketplace and Solarium Bistro
- Casual dining and snacks at Cups & Scoops, Johnny Rockets®, Park Café and more†
- Five-star dining at Chops Grille steakhouse, 150 Central Park, Silk, and Izumi Hibachi & Sushi †
- Starbucks® store at sea†
† Fee may apply.
Crew members to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on occupancy selected, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.