Eastern Caribbean Cruise
Leaving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on the Allure of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Allure of the Seas
our award winning ship offers a captivating experience
Allure of the Seas®, our award winning ship, offers a captivating experience that's unlike any other. With seven distinct neighborhoods, spacious staterooms and loft suites, expansive fine dining options, activities for all ages, and incredible entertainment, the world's largest cruise ship was built for your pleasure.
Create unforgettable moments with your favorite characters from DreamWorks movies.
Did you know?
It took 500,000 individual parts to put together the whole ship. That's one large jigsaw puzzle.
Our newest, most revolutionary ship yet
- Diamond Club*
- Central Park®, a living outdoor garden at sea
- 14 pools and whirlpools, including two cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Tai chi, Pilates and yoga classes offered at the state-of-the-art Fitness Center**
- Full-service VitalitySM Spa featuring 100+ ways to treat yourself**
* Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members. Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
** Additional charges may apply.
To cater to everyone's taste.
- Hand-carved carousel in the Boardwalk®
- H2O ZoneSM kids’ water park
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Complimentary mini golf and ice-skating rink
- 3D movie theater with complimentary, new-release movies
- Complimentary Broadway hit Chicago: The Musical as well as ice-skating shows, AquaTheater acrobatics shows and other live entertainment
- DreamWorks Experience featuring parades, character breakfast and meet & greets with your favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda
*There is a $10.00 per person charge for all guests over the age of six for the DreamWorks Character Breakfast.
For the culinary connoisseur.
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main dining room
- 14 additional complimentary dining options, including Park Café, Windjammer Marketplace and Solarium Bistro
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets®, Cupcake Cupboard, Rita’s Cantina and more†
- Five-star dining at Chops Grille steakhouse, 150 Central Park, Izumi Hibachi & Sushi and Chef’s Table, and Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar†
- The first Starbucks® store at sea†
- Coastal Kitchen - exclusively for Suite guests and Pinnacle members
† Fee may apply.
Crew to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on occupancy selected, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.