Western Caribbean Cruise
Leaving from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on the Independence of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Independence of the Seas
Where Onboard Innovations Bring Vacations to Life
Meet Independence of the Seas®, a marvel of maritime engineering, loaded with all the incredible onboard experiences you’d expect from our Freedom®-class ships.
When you get hungry, enjoy specialty dining from Chops Grille steakhouse, Giovanni's Table or casual fare from Johnny Rockets®. Plus, the onboard action never stops. Hop on the FlowRider® surf simulator, climb on the rock climbing wall or hit the links of our mini-golf course. Bring your night to a close in our 22 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including Dog & Badger English pub and Vintages wine bar.
With so much to offer before you even reach your destination, cruising on Independence of the Seas will be your most incredible vacation yet!
Dine in Style
Take part in a culinary feast with our personalized, award-winning dining options.
Party All Night
With exciting themes like Mardi Gras and Mad Hatter's Ball, there are endless surprises in store.
Did you know?
The Alhambra Theatre seats 1,350 guests, approximately the same amount of passengers housed on three 747 airplanes.
Where onboard innovations bring vacations to life
Rest & Relaxation
- Diamond Club and Concierge Club*
- Library and Card Room
- VitalitySM Spa with more than 100 ways to be pampered**
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with classes including yoga and tai chi**
- 10 pools and whirlpools, including two cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
* Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members. Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
** Additional charges may apply.
Pools & whirlpools
Kick back and relax pool side.
Action & Entertainment
- Ice-skating rink
- Rock climbing wall
- Full-sized basketball court
- FlowRider® surf simulator
- Complimentary ice shows in Studio B
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Alhambra Theater
- Vegas-style Casino Royale with 273 slots and 13 tables
Revitalize your senses.
Casual & Fine Dining
- Complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary Windjammer Marketplace, Sorrento's Pizza and Café Promenade for coffee, pastries and snacks
- Chops GrilleSM steakhouse†
- Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream†
- Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
† Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues.
Crew members to serve you
The "royal" treatment at your beck and call.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on occupancy selected, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.