Leaving from Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida, on the Majesty of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Majesty of the Seas
Get away to where the locals play
It's time to ditch ordinary vacations - and discover extraordinary in paradise. The ultimate family vacation, with thrills for adventurers of all kinds, and all ages. Majesty of the Seas has been made over from bow to stern to offer more splashes, more excitement, and more family fun. Kids can have fun by the gallon at the new Splashaway Bay aqua park, and catch a movie at the new poolside movie screen. Plus there's more to do with your time away from the kids too. Like casino action at a fully reimagined Casino Royale, and updated venues and bars. And you can share every moment with VOOMSM, the fastest internet at sea. All while sailing to our exclusive island - CocoCay - where you can unwind in a private cabana, or discover even more ways to play at the floating aqua park.
From the young to the young-at-heart, explore countless activities that the whole family can enjoy.
Dine in Style
Take part in a culinary feast with our personalized, award-winning dining options.
Did you know?
Her Majesty Queen Sonja of Norway christened the Majesty of the Seas® before its maiden voyage on April 26, 1992.
An incredible Bahamas getaway, in no time at all
- Splashaway Bay* aqua park
- Outdoor, poolside movie screen
- Family-friendly Jacuzzi's
- Complimentary award-winning Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Royal Babies® and Royal Tots® Program
- Teen-only hangout areas
- Family-friendly activities, including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
* Guest must be a minimum of 42 inches tall to ride
To explore and discover.
- Casino Royale® with 210 slots and 12 tables
- Surf, stream and share in real time with VOOM, the fastest internet at sea
- Rock climbing wall
- 6 bars and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge
- Duty-free shops onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
A quick retreat to paradise.
Amazing Dining Choices
- Multi-course dining in the Main Dining Room for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Additional complimentary options including the Windjammer Café, Sorrento’s Pizza, Compass Deli and room service*
- All-American burgers, fries and shakes at Johnny Rockets®**
* Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
**Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Bars & lounges
Where the night comes alive.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on occupancy selected, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.