12 night Post-Cruise Escorted
Rocky Wilderness Adventure Cruisetour 1CA (Post Tour)
Leaving from Seward, Alaska, on the Radiance of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Welcome: Seward, Alaska
Welcome aboard Radiance of the Seas
Seward is perched on a peninsula where the ice age has had lasting power. Where ocean and mountains meet, the frosty waters and rugged coast of Resurrection Bay sustain birds, sea mammals and other marine life.
Cruising: Hubbard Glacier (Cruising), Alaska
Hubbard Glacier is 76 miles long, 7 miles wide and 350 feet above the water line where it meets the bay. Watch as massive chunks of ice crash into the bay, a process known as calving that the Tlingit people call "White Thunder."
Port of Call: Juneau, Alaska
Surrounded by fjords, forest and snow-capped mountains, Juneau is one gorgeous state capital. Its historic downtown harkens back to its gold-rush origins and you can still pan for gold. But nature is the priceless treasure.
Port of Call: Skagway, Alaska
The great Klondike Rush lives on in Skagway’s charming downtown of restored 19th-century buildings and its historic railway. From the vintage train, admire the mountains and see the 1898 trail that fortune seekers traveled on foot.
Port of Call: Icy Strait Point, Alaska
The Huna Tlingit welcome visitors to Chichagof Island, where you can experience their rich culture and unspoiled wilderness. Inside the 1912 cannery complex visit the free museum.
Port of Call: Ketchikan, Alaska
Ketchikan is the gateway to Misty Fjords National Monument, whose landscapes and dramatic seascapes can only be reached by plane or boat. The Salmon Capital is a hub for sports fishing and home to a collection of totem poles.
Cruising: Inside Passage (Cruising), Canada
The Inside Passage embodies the best of Alaska's pristine nature and rugged beauty. The wildlife, rainforest shrouded in mist, magnificent fjords and the majesty of the Hubbard Glacier are among the many photo ops.
Disembark: Vancouver, British Columbia
Set between the sea and snow-capped mountains, Vancouver is a stylish multicultural metropolis. Explore its different neighborhoods, including historic Gastown, visit city parks and beaches, and dine at acclaimed restaurants.
Touring ItineraryThe following tours & activities as described, other than optional activities, are included in your cruisetour vacation
Welcome: Calgary, Alberta / Vancouver, British Columbia
Embark on a city tour of Vancouver and a visit to the Lookout! Tower and Harbour Centre. The afternoon and early evening are yours to enjoy at leisure. Embark VIA Rail’s ‘Canadian’ train for a breathtaking journey through the Rockies. Experience old world charm as you soak up the magnificent views. In the evening, you’ll retire to your Sleeper Plus Class private cabin. *All Canada Cruisetour itineraries are independent travel itineraries and do not include an escort. All tours and activities described are included in your Cruisetour holiday. All properties are subject to change for properties of similar quality.
Touring: Jasper, Alberta
Begin your morning with breakfast in the dining car as you pass between the stunning mountain ranges. Lunch will be served prior to arrival in Jasper, where you’ll enjoy leisure time in the afternoon and evening. Breakfast and lunch in the Canadian’s dining room are included. Overnight stay at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
Touring: Jasper, Alberta / Lake Louise, Alberta
Enjoy an exciting journey south along the famous Icefields Parkway. Drive through Jasper and Banff National Parks, stopping at the Columbia Icefield for a glacier experience. This unique excursion will place you on the 1,200-feet-thick icy slopes of the Athabasca Glacier aboard a specially designed Ice Explorer. After this unique ice adventure, you’ll enjoy free time at the Columbia Icefield Centre to relax over a complimentary buffet lunch. Continue to Lake Louise, “Jewel of the Rockies” for an overnight stay at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Touring: Lake Louise, Alberta / Banff, Alberta
Take in the views of Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks on the Mountain Lakes & Waterfalls Tour. Travel the Great Divide into Yoho National Park where the sights include the Takakkaw Falls in the magnificent Yoho Valley and the Natural Rock Bridge that spans the Kicking Horse River. After, you’ll continue to the picturesque resort town of Banff, nestled in Alberta’s Rockies for an overnight stay at Fairmont Banff Springs.
Touring: Banff, Alberta / Calgary, Alberta
Travel through the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade, and Norquay. After, you’ll enjoy sweeping views of the landscape aboard the Banff Gondola. Later, depart Banff to travel to Calgary. Visit the Calgary Tower, whose panoramic views encompass the city, the plains, the foothills and the Rockies. Overnight stay in Calgary at the Fairmont Palliser.
Port of Arrival: Calgary, Alberta
Transfer to the Calgary International Airport for your flight home.
- Our Alaska Cruisetours are fully escorted by our friendly and knowledgeable Adventure Specialists*. Think of them as your personal tour guide, concierge, historian, wildlife expert and geologist all in one.
- All of our Alaska Cruisetour packages include travel onboard the Wilderness Express, our glass-domed railcar. Take in 360-degree views of Alaska's stunning scenery in the upper dome level or dine in style in the lower-level dining room, featuring locally-sourced Alaskan dishes.
- Canadian Rockies Cruisetours include overnight train travel onboard the Via Rail's Canadian Sleeper Plus Class. Upgrades for travel on VIA Rail are available for an additional fee.
- After a day of touring, unwind in some of Alaska's best resorts and lodges including Seward Windsong Lodge, The Hotel Alyeska, Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge and more.
- Throughout the Canadian Rockies, spend your evenings enjoying Fairmont Hotels - famous for their luxurious properties and exceptional service.
- You'll have the same driver and motorcoach throughout the entire land portion of your Alaska Cruisetour, so you'll never have to worry about your luggage and personal items.
- Every Royal Caribbean Alaska Cruisetour includes a visit to Denali National Park where you can experience the grandeur of Alaska's wildlife and untamed wilderness.
- Discover the beauty and wonder of all the destinations on your tour with the range of exciting activities we've planned for you. Plus, enjoy free time to explore on your own or book an optional land excursion.
- *All Canadian Rockies Cruisetours are independent travel itineraries, and do not include an Adventure Specialist.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on occupancy selected, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.