10 night Pre-Cruise Escorted
Alaska Wildlife Express Cruisetour 1B (Pre Tour)
Leaving from Seward, Alaska, on the Radiance of the Seas. Select Sail Date
Touring ItineraryThe following tours & activities as described, other than optional activities, are included in your cruisetour vacation
Welcome: Anchorage, Alaska
Arrive in Anchorage where an airport transfer (included) brings you to the hotel where your Adventure Specialist welcomes you. You’re then free to explore the city: visit a local craft brewery, relax over a delicious meal or stroll an urban trail in the evening sunlight. Overnight at the Anchorage Marriott. * All Alaska Cruisetour arrival times are tentative and subject to change. Tours and included experiences as described, other than optional excursions and meals, are included in your Cruisetour vacation. All properties are subject to change for properties of a similar quality.
Touring: Anchorage, Alaska / Talkeetna, Alaska / Denali, Alaska
Board the glass-domed rail cars of the Wilderness Express train for the journey to Talkeetna. Walk along the small town’s historic main street and have lunch on
your own before meeting the deluxe motorcoach that transports you to Denali. From 4:30 p.m., Denali is yours to explore. Hike the scenic trails that surround the lodge. Or book an optional excursion, like flightseeing or rafting on the Nenana River. Overnight at Denali Park Village.
Touring: Denali, Alaska / Talkeetna, Alaska
Experience the untamed beauty of Denali on the Denali Natural History Tour, scouting the tundra and forest for wildlife with a park ranger. In the afternoon, the coach takes you back to Talkeetna. From 5:30 p.m., your time is your own in this funky village of lively brew pubs, roadhouse restaurants, welcoming cafes, and unique shops. Overnight at the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge.
Disembark: Talkeetna, Alaska / Alyeska, Alaska / Anchorage, Alaska
Take in the scenery on the drive into Anchorage, where there’s time to walk around downtown. Continue on to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center to visit the animals under care. Admire the mountains and forests of the Chugach National Forest en route to the coast where you’ll board the ship in the historic port of Seward.
Cruising ItineraryThe following activities as described, other than optional activities, are included in your cruise vacation
Welcome: Seward, Alaska
Welcome aboard Radiance of the Seas
Seward is perched on a peninsula where the ice age has had lasting power. Where ocean and mountains meet, the frosty waters and rugged coast of Resurrection Bay sustain birds, sea mammals and other marine life.
Cruising: Hubbard Glacier (Cruising), Alaska
Hubbard Glacier is 76 miles long, 7 miles wide and 350 feet above the water line where it meets the bay. Watch as massive chunks of ice crash into the bay, a process known as calving that the Tlingit people call "White Thunder."
Port of Call: Juneau, Alaska
Surrounded by fjords, forest and snow-capped mountains, Juneau is one gorgeous state capital. Its historic downtown harkens back to its gold-rush origins and you can still pan for gold. But nature is the priceless treasure.
Port of Call: Skagway, Alaska
The great Klondike Rush lives on in Skagway’s charming downtown of restored 19th-century buildings and its historic railway. From the vintage train, admire the mountains and see the 1898 trail that fortune seekers traveled on foot.
Port of Call: Icy Strait Point, Alaska
The Huna Tlingit welcome visitors to Chichagof Island, where you can experience their rich culture and unspoiled wilderness. Inside the 1912 cannery complex visit the free museum.
Port of Call: Ketchikan, Alaska
Ketchikan is the gateway to Misty Fjords National Monument, whose landscapes and dramatic seascapes can only be reached by plane or boat. The Salmon Capital is a hub for sports fishing and home to a collection of totem poles.
Cruising: Inside Passage (Cruising), Canada
The Inside Passage embodies the best of Alaska's pristine nature and rugged beauty. The wildlife, rainforest shrouded in mist, magnificent fjords and the majesty of the Hubbard Glacier are among the many photo ops.
Port of Arrival: Vancouver, British Columbia
Set between the sea and snow-capped mountains, Vancouver is a stylish multicultural metropolis. Explore its different neighborhoods, including historic Gastown, visit city parks and beaches, and dine at acclaimed restaurants.
- Our Alaska Cruisetours are fully escorted by our friendly and knowledgeable Adventure Specialists*. Think of them as your personal tour guide, concierge, historian, wildlife expert and geologist all in one.
- All of our Alaska Cruisetour packages include travel onboard the Wilderness Express, our glass-domed railcar. Take in 360-degree views of Alaska's stunning scenery in the upper dome level or dine in style in the lower-level dining room, featuring locally-sourced Alaskan dishes.
- Canadian Rockies Cruisetours include overnight train travel onboard the Via Rail's Canadian Sleeper Plus Class. Upgrades for travel on VIA Rail are available for an additional fee.
- After a day of touring, unwind in some of Alaska's best resorts and lodges including Seward Windsong Lodge, The Hotel Alyeska, Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge and more.
- Throughout the Canadian Rockies, spend your evenings enjoying Fairmont Hotels - famous for their luxurious properties and exceptional service.
- You'll have the same driver and motorcoach throughout the entire land portion of your Alaska Cruisetour, so you'll never have to worry about your luggage and personal items.
- Every Royal Caribbean Alaska Cruisetour includes a visit to Denali National Park where you can experience the grandeur of Alaska's wildlife and untamed wilderness.
- Discover the beauty and wonder of all the destinations on your tour with the range of exciting activities we've planned for you. Plus, enjoy free time to explore on your own or book an optional land excursion.
- *All Canadian Rockies Cruisetours are independent travel itineraries, and do not include an Adventure Specialist.
- *Prices are average per person, cruise only, based on occupancy selected, reflect promotional savings (if any), for new individual bookings, are subject to change and availability.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses are subject to change.
- Additional terms and conditions apply to offers; click on the respective link for offer details.